Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Whenever My Mum Calls Me In The House

Hey everyone!

Was supposed to post something yesterday but then I fell sick over the weekend so you can go ahead and ask me how my weekend was it sucks so bad I wanted to cough myself to oblivion.

Anyway, I am still not finished with the topic of my mum. I know I've just been harping on her weird quirks but then based on the feedback I got, I began to realise that a lot of mums do it too.

Now here is one more and I would love to know if your mum does this to you too.

This happens way too often for my liking.
This was not a once or twice occurence. It happened way too many times and she always have reasons behind them but her to go reason was "she forgot". I don't like calling my mum old but why you keep forgetting?? Does this explain why you forgot about me when- never mind.

One time, she said that "I just want to make sure you are in the house."

What in the even what? I called back! Doesn't that mean that I am already IN the house? Apparently she needed my physical being to be in front of her to confirm my presence.

Mum. Why you so weird.

Have a great week ahead everyone.


2 comments:

  1. Mine was different...huhu...my mum will talk and talk and talk, suddenly she will stop...and I was waiting for next...end up she's saying that, "I forgot"! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home