Monday, August 19, 2013

When You Just Cleaned The Toilet

Hey happy Monday everyone! Ok I lied. Monday's are never happy.

Sometimes we decide to do some household chores over the weekend. One of which is cleaning the toilet. Which you must admit, is something that guys do not like doing too often. Especially if the entire household is inhabited by predominantly guys. That being said, despite having so many hands in the house, the probability of getting a clean toilet is still pretty slim. Still, someone has to do it.

That week it was Jamus. 

But somehow, something ALWAYS happens when you just cleaned the toilet and that something is usually THIS.
Scumbag stomach.
This tends to happen way too often. Its either someone has to use the bathroom almost immediately after you cleaned it, or it is you yourself that has to officiate the ceremony to desecrate the recently pristine conditions of the toilet. Talking about doing damage to the epic sandcastle you just built.

And it happens way too often and almost every single time.

Or not. Depending on how often you help clean the toilet in your house.

Have an awesome week ahead!

24 comments:

  1. Dun rage la. Everyday oso need to poo one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha if you just spent an hour cleaning the toilet, rage is definitely in order

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha mine is that every time my boyfriend ask me if I need the toilet b4 he put the washing liquid I will say I dun need..then halfway through washing the toilet,suddenly I need the toilet so badly I gonna do my business outside the toilet..hahahah if he doesn't wash,I dun feel like going..the moment he starts,I wanna go..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha mine is that every time my boyfriend ask me if I need the toilet b4 he put the washing liquid I will say I dun need..then halfway through washing the toilet,suddenly I need the toilet so badly I gonna do my business outside the toilet..hahahah if he doesn't wash,I dun feel like going..the moment he starts,I wanna go..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... eventually still need to use ma... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that may be true. but it just feel wasted if used 30 seconds later

      Delete
  5. Was suppose to clean d toilet yesterday but I'm too lazy, hahaha.
    Will go clean it after work today bfor I kena nag again. xp
    Anyway, I thought u were gonna draw actual shits on the toilet floors. xp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sound like same shit happen after u wash the car. Rain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aiya. The important thing is still the exterior. Inside no one cares la.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but the smell will be definitely different after...

      Delete
  8. Think positively, Jamus is going to use a completely clean toilet to do his "business".

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always happen after cleaning something...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is like a conspiracy. it must be a conspiracy

      Delete
  10. yeaahhh...some kind happened when settle wash car lor

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was eating my lunch when I read this post...


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<<>>xxxxxxxxxxxx
    pro tip, bro. here goes,

    1)pull up toilet seat+toilet cover.
    2a)if you girl, u do splash some water on the side of inner bowl.
    2b)if you have weapon, you aim and pee like you are dispensing the toilet bleaching liquid.
    3)lay toilet paper from top (where is seat will come down) drop towards water while making sure that it sticks on the side.
    4)throw some toilet paper in the middle of the bowl and

    tada~ anti smear, anti back-splash, low sound profile toilet bowl.

    p/s the anti smear protection is made from toilet paper, probably can only tahan one bomb, please try and aim to the middle

    pp/s if you are confident with bomb dropping skill, just throw some toilet paper in the middle and you are set. No more smear on bottom of bowl.

    ppp/s if you got a lausai situation, then forget about it. Those water-liu-liu bomb probably won't smear.


    Tongok2013

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aaah the sound of the scrubbing of the toilet... is so...

    ReplyDelete
  14. opss.. toilet getting smelly again. haha

    ReplyDelete
  15. I thought Jon was going do his business right after Jamus is out! I'd been happier to use it myself leh... XD

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home