Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Deepavali 2012!

Hey happy Mondays everyone! Sorry for the later than usual posting as my Internet has only recently decided to cooperate with me (like 2 minutes ago) as it was down the ENTIRE FREAKING MORNING. This just shows that I require a really good and reliable internet speed at all times so that crap like this do not happen ever again. Anyone willing to sponsor me? *hint hint* I will sing your praises to whoever that is kind enough to grant me my wish.

Anyway, sorry if you guys have waited for so long the entire morning for a comic strip only to be disappointed because there is no comic strip today. That is only and only because tomorrow will be a public holiday in celebration of the festival of lights. Therefore, I have decided to come up with yet another special festive wallpaper as I am ALWAYS in the joyous holiday mood!

It may be a little early but it is only less than 24 hours away.

To all my readers celebrating, have a fantastic Happy Deepavali and to everyone else, happy holidays!


Want to download but don't have the size you want? Here are a few more:


Have a great one everybody! I'm off to yet another holiday so there might or might not be a comic this Thursday but do check back because who knows, I might just post one up anyway because I know you guys have nothing better to do. ;)

Have a great week ahead!

1 comment:

Next previous home